Thursday, July 2, 2009

Friends

I am happy to be back to work. I don't think I've blogged about this but my work absolutely rocks! My bosses are so nice. I don't think I would have made it through this last year without the understanding of Lacrisha, Jay, Johnny, and all the guys at work.

My close friend Kelly came over tonight to return some books and things she was holding for me. We had a great time talking about issues in my life. She is a near and dear friend!!!!


I am still processing the trip. I did receive the closure I needed. I shared the pictures from the day I scattered Allen's ashes with Kellie. For those of you who don't know, Kellie was the friend I called the night Allen died. When he went into his seizure, I called 911 then her. She left work and drove over. Allen died before she got here. She stayed with me while the paramedics looked at Allen's medicine, while the coroner was determining if he needed an autopsy, and while I was waiting for the funeral home to pick him up. She didn't leave until mother arrived.

I plan on blogging tomorrow in more detail.

Love and hugs to all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment